|Methods of Payment *
(*=required fill in)
Credit Card (online secure server)
- The fastest way to give to NTNU is to make a credit card gift online using the secure server.
- The bank system in Taiwan will charge a processing fee of 1.7% on the intended total gift amount.
The 1.7% credit card processing fee will be paid by the designated unit of the gift
(if any, if the gift is an unrestricted fund, the university will pay the fee).
- In the next steps, you will be directed to an online secured provided by the CTBC credit card secured system.
Bank Wire Transfer / ATM Transfer
- You will need to complete your gift via Bank Wire Transfer either on your Online Banking System,
on your Mobile Bank App, or in person at the closest banking office or ATM near you.
- For online or mobile banking transfers, open another browser window,
or open your mobile banking app, in order to sign in and complete your gift transfer.
NTNU ACCOUNT INFORMATION (please copy & paste the information below)
- On your online/ mobile/ ATM banking, select “TWD transfer”.
- For “Transfer-in Account”
- Beneficiary: National Taiwan Normal University 401 Account
- Bank Code: 822 (CTBC Bank)
- Branch Office Code: 0185 (Jhongsiao Branch)
- Beneficiary Account Number: 185350001030
- Swift Code: CTCBTWTP
- Transfer Amount: Please enter your intended gift amount in TWD.
- Complete other needed steps on your online/ mobile/ ATM banking.
Personal Check in TWD
- Title: National Taiwan Normal University 401 Account
- On the check, please write: “account payee only”
- Gift Amount: Please write your intended gift amount in TWD on the check.
- Send the Check: Please send the check by registered mail or in person, to the following address:
Gift in Cash
- Fill in the Contribution Form below and print in the next step.
- Send your gift in cash to the following address with the print-out (hard copy) of the Contribution Form.